Service Catalogue Project Update
The local government sector provides about 500 public services
The LGMA is working on a national project to produce 1 common catalogue of these services.
The service catalogue will help to better inform the public about local authority services and how to access them.
Each local authority has nominated a single point of contact to help us in coordinating this project. Your local authority single point of contact will:
- Liaise with the project team on behalf of your local authority
- Gather and review details on services in your local authority
- Keep local authority staff updated and coordinate feedback
- Represent your local authority in project workshops
We will be running an information session for single points of contacts (SPOCs) before year end.
This session will form the basis of developing a skeleton service catalogue as a starting point for the project and will be a networking session for the group.
We will be in touch with the SPOC team shortly, but in the meantime, if you need any information, you can contact Geraldine, Melanie or Mary from the Project Team - details below.
Who are we?
This project is run by a Service Catalogue Project Team from the Local Government Management Agency (LGMA).
Geraldine Dunne, PMO Project Manager
01-6332362 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Melanie Cunningham, Project Leader
087-2088335 / email@example.com
Mary Hennessy, Service Analyst
087-1847667 / firstname.lastname@example.org
The Programme Board provides governance for the project
- Niall Healy, Director of Services, Cork County Council (Chairperson)
- Paul Lemass, Assistant Secretary, Community & Local Government Division, DHPLG
- Claire Gilligan, Assistant Chief Executive, LGMA
- Mihai Bilauca, Head of Digital Strategy and European Projects, Limerick City and County Council
- Sean Coughlan, Director of Services, Limerick City and County Council
- Annette Aspell, Senior Executive Officer, Kildare County Council
- Catherine Horan, Head of Information Systems, Waterford City and County Council
- Liam Ryan, Senior Executive Officer, Cork County Council
- John Quinlivan, Director of Corporate Affairs and Governance, Fingal County Council